Tuesday, September 6, 2011

just some late words for thoughts. Eng. 101-19

I find this funny. Creating a blog for class and feeling not up to it. Yet knowing
damn well that I would probably create something similar to this at some point anyway.
Seeing as writing is the only way I have ever been able to really express and rant what I feel.
This is part very late assignment and part I just need to vent. The changes that have just been consistently
going on since a week before school started. Have slowly but surely been creeping up to
high stress levels in my head. Its like your suffocating, catch get that five minutes to just breathe.
When you do...
It certainly doesn't feel like your breathing at all.
I guess a break up, school starting, a potential promotion, then getting food poisoning, while
trying to forget the emotional wreck that is balled up in the corner of your mind. IS A BIT EXHAUSTING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home